INSTRUCTIONS: FILL IN WITH NUMBERS ONLY—REPORT RESULTS ONLY FOR THE PERIOD SELECTED
DO NOT ADD/SUBMIT NARRATIVE COMMENTS OR ATTACHMENTS
1. STRATEGIC GOAL 1 — PARTICIPATION (INDICATE # MEMBERS AT EACH GENERAL CHAPTER MEETING HELD) NOTE 1
Number of chapter Companions at the Region Conference:
2. STRATEGIC GOAL 2 — OUTREACH (PATRIOTIC EDUCATION PROVIDED, YOUTH RECOGNITION GIVEN, ETC.)
3. STRATEGIC GOAL 3 — VISIBILITY (INFORMATION GIVEN TO COMPANIONS, THE LOCAL COMMUNITY AND MEDIA)
4. STRATEGIC GOAL 4 — TRAINING (INDICATE IF THESE OFFICERS RECEIVED MOWW TRAINING: “YES” OR “NO”)
5. STRATEGIC GOAL 5 — RECOGNITION (# GIVEN TO COMPANIONS OR TO LOCAL INDIVIDUALS & ORGANIZATIONS)
MOWW Strategic Goal 1 (SG-1) has two elements: recruiting and participation. SG-1 “Recruiting” is reported via the Quarterly Region Report (QRR). SG-1 “Participation” is reported via MOWW Form 27-Proposed, “Chapter Activity Report.”
If a second region conference, which is recommended, is held. The 1st (Fall) Region Conference provides Post-Convention feedback, and new CINC administration Operating Year guidance and information. The 2nd (Spring) Region Conference reviews Operating Year results to date, collects and acts on “Lessons Learned,” and provides Pre-Convention and chapter award submission guidance, etc.
Some chapters may nominate more than one Companion to receive a National Citation for any given Operating Year depending on that chapter’s living membership total (see the MOWW Policy Manual).